Monday, December 17, 2012

Update and Airport phonecall

Jim appears to have enjoyed his time at the MTC. we got a few cards, but they just had one or two lines. He did request that we send him some mints as gum was not allowed. I sent him two big bags. mixed in was a ziploc with some baked goods. I hoped that the mints would not share their flavor with the goodies. haven't heard back on that. I did get an email where he thanked me for teaching him to do laundry, as not all the missionaries knew how. He did ask me to tell everyone thanks for the packages. So thank you to those of you who have sent packages. He called this morning at 6:20 A.M. he said he only had 4 minutes till he had to get on the plane, but he wanted to call and say hello. He was excited to be on his way to Charlotte.

No comments:

Post a Comment